- 3-year limited warranty
- CSA-certified. Meet applicable UL safety standards
- 100% aluminum NEMA 4X certified
- 25-foot industrial grade cable from -40°C to 50°C (-40°F to 122°F)
- Integrated safety features
- Energy management features
- Automatic software updates
- Remote configuration via online portal or mobile app
- Power Sharing: add a 2nd station on the same breaker
- Real-time monitoring and support
Fully charged and ready to go
Home is where EV drivers typically do most of their charging. Surveys show that between 60 to 80% of EV charging is done at home.
Having a Level 2 charging station at home is like having your own fuel station right at your doorstep. Simply plug your EV into your home charger every night, and have your car fully charged and ready for your daily commute in the morning.
The FLO Home charging station is compatible with all electric and plug-in hybrid vehicles.
Did you know?
A Level 2 charging station like the FLO Home will charge your EV up to 5 times faster than a Level 1 station* plugged in a standard outlet.
Made In Canada
Made in Canada, FLO Home is designed to thrive in the harshest weather conditions. It is perfectly adapted to Canadian winters thanks to its robust, waterproof aluminum casing. And the charger’s heavy-duty cable stays flexible even in the deepest cold. FLO Home is certified to operate at temperature ranging from -40°C to 50°C.